January 08, 2013

Modern Eclectic moodboards



Just before the end of 2012, I worked on a very lovely house for a friend of mine.  This house has the WOW factor - It's stylish, very roomy and supa cool - it has some fantastic pieces already in the house and great bones to work with - it took a little longer than I first thought as I really wanted to portray a sense of colour and consistency across the boards which in turn would make the house flow - these boards cover the kitchen/living area, a less formal lounge area, master bedroom, study and entrance. The plan is to add loads of colour and texture and some jaw dropping pieces!!! Loved working on this - stay tuned to see what happens next!!! A big thank you to my friend Amanda for letting me loose in her house and letting me create this for her. xx





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...