January 19, 2013

peninsula must see hot spots

Every year we travel to the 
Peninsula to have our Christmas break, its my favorite place to be at the end of the year - I have a few places that I love to visit, some of them , on more than one occasion - do you holiday in the same spot each year? or do you like to mix it up a bit - for me it's all about relaxation and family time mixed in with a little inspiration:

first stop 

Peninsula Hot Springs - spend the day here to relax, detox and be inspired, I love how they work with the surrounding Flora - I find my visit here really gets my creative energy flowing!

stop two


White Nest2843 Point Napean RoadBlairgowrie,Vic.  3942Ph. (03) 5988 9676


I can visit this store a million times on my holiday - it is filled with all the things I love and is jam packed with inspiration - I can literally spend hours in this store - so many things to look at - The store was featured on The Design Files - here
This ribbon wrapped tree was amazing - great Christmas tree idea- it was in twined with fairy lights and looked amazing.
some inspiration from the front window

Cushions, cushions, cushions and that stunning Ruby Traders couch is perfect

I also spotted a mini trend!!! - Flamingo's - keep an eye out for more of these!
The displays in this store change daily, it really is filled with lots of eye candy.  Other spots I like to visit whilst on the Peninsula are:
Sardine in Sorrento, Saltwater, the Art Galleries in the main drag, Big Chair and the Anthropology book store - I would definitely make a day trip to visit these little wonders and see them for yourself, you wont be disappointed.
Happy shopping

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...