April 01, 2013

gOLd ChaLK does Adore Home Magazine!!! YAY!!!


What an absolute thrill to be a part of the latest Adore Home Magazine, loved pulling this Blog Loving page together, these are really some of my favorite things at the moment. Fingers and toes crossed this is the first of many more magazines I get to work on - see me and many more fantastic articles in the latest edition of Adore Home which hit the stands today - view it here
see me on pages 10, 18, 19 and 34!
Adore Home front cover
that's me - listed as one of the contributors - how fabulous, especially to be in the same company as some of my most admired colleges.

Love contributing to this page - I especially love that home nearly always takes it cue from Fashion! - I have some of these pieces in my space!


Lastly, this fabulous E-magazine is trying very hard to fund a hard cover book - it will be the "must have" coffee table book, help make Loni's dream a realty and pre-purchase her book - I have!!! you can pledge your support and read more about it here!

it's been a little while between posts lately - lots of good stuff happening that is keeping me very busy, hope to fill you all in on more soon, but hopefully the wait wont be as long!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...