January 06, 2013

happy 2013 and some new year resolutions

welcome to 2013, I am excited about this year, I have lots of plans for gOLd ChaLK and the blog, 2012 was a great year, but this year I want to expand on some things and pull back on others - I want to do some things a little differently and deliver some really interesting blog posts. Here's some highlights of 2012 for me and a little list of some of the things you can expect to see in 2013. It really showcases my year, things I've done and people I've met along the way!










Add caption






















Now, for 2013! this is what I am looking forward to:

  • more property styling and managing my time better
  • being organised
  • helping people, make their spaces, places they want to spend time 
  • some magazine work - kill to do this!
  • interviewing, meeting and networking with people in the industry
  • home tours - photo shots
  • shopping guides - where to shop
  • what's hot
  • developing the blog
  • getting better at taking pictures of interiors - practice practice practice
  • establishing a website  - YAY, Life long dream!!!
  • and lastly, a personal goal - to be a better cook!!!!! I am going to needs lots of help with this one!!!
2013 motto - gotta dream big to get BIG!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...