October 07, 2013

Finally the day has arrived! NEW Website up and running!


THE gOLd ChaLK WEBSITE is up and running - another box to tick off on the "to do" list. My BIG dream has grown and developed into this wonderful business, that is called work - I love what I do and I am so proud of what has become of it. If you get a minute - please check it out and let me know what you think!!!

There are a couple of very special thank yous I need to make , without these two people, my website would not look or feel as fabulous as it does.

1.  Leonie Jane Photography - for her amazing use of the camera - love her shots and how she manages to capture exactly what I was thinking! Please contact me if you would like her details.

2.  Katrina from The Media Maid, for helping me pull it all together and riding the wave with me - she has designed the logo and helped with the blog and really got the ball rolling on the venture.

thank you both for the amazing job!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great job Kylie! I'll check your website regularly as it's now a shortcut on my iPad. Hopefully I can use your services sometime soon....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...