October 17, 2013

Home Beautiful shoot

 
The latest issue of Home Beautiful has just hit the magazine stands and it features the house I assisted Super Stylist Julia Green and the amazing photographer Armelle Habib, if you haven't heard of this dynamic duo, you would have seen their work in lots of recent  magazines.  We visited the house back in April - so it has taken 6 months to hit the stands  - big lead times! This was a Hamptons style home in the burbs. We got there at 8am and didn't leave until 6pm! Huge day fluffing, moving, carrying things out and carrying things in - the amount of work that goes into a shot like this is absolutely amazing - the days are long - non stop and really physical. It was a great experience, I am so thankful I got a chance to work on such a high profile magazine (still pinching myself!!) this was totally a dream come true!
this was my favourite room of the whole house - the magnificent chandelier was from Schots Home Emporium in Clifton Hill Melbourne.

I'm still pinching myself, I learnt so much about what goes into a magazine shoot - it is not always as it appears!!! believe me!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...