January 20, 2013

Real Estate Stalking whilst on Holidays

Whilst taking some time out  this week in the very popular tourist spot of Byron Bay, I stumbled across two amazing properties for sale - Byron Bay is a very interesting place - its hugely popular, and has such a mix of people living and visiting it.  I could have people watched the entire time - I found it so interesting - there were some really run down places and some truly amazing places - take a look at these:









 you may recognise the last couple of pictures as that of Australian artist David Bromley - he is selling his home in Byron Bay, He actually has a Gallery in the main drag - so I got to see his work first hand - it was amazing - some of my favorite works of his include these:



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...