December 09, 2011

Chalk Talk

Gorman and Rachel Castle

hello peeps, not much posting this week, but still lots going on behind the scenes.

I took a visit to the Jardan showroom this week - checked out their superb furniture in the flesh - it is heaven, and I could have taken soooo many things home. I did manage to stay focused and decided on a chair for a client - the fabric I have chosen is really striking and after many weeks searching, I think, just maybe I have found the right chair - I hope they are going to like it too. I will reveal more about this job later, once all the details have been put to bed and the client is happy.

You may also remember this earlier post about indoor greenery - well this week I went in search for some loveliness for another job I am working on. And although I did not find the exact plant I was after I did manage to find something that would work. Still on the look out for a Fiddle Fig if anyone can help.

I also stumbled across a new retail concept called the Happy Lab - loved the color blocking of all their treats which are all preservative and additive free - I bought two test tubes for Xmas pressies......check them out, they wont disappoint!

and if this doesn't make you smile, well I don't know what will - Rachel Castle has teamed up with Gorman for some limited edition pieces - saw them at Gorman Doncaster and they are to die for......so as the punch line goes ......put the love in the coconut, I will for the sheer love of color!

and lastly this week I worked on some E decorating concepts for my business - this is an exciting opportunity for the future and I hope to be explaining more about this soon.

happy weekend all, if you get time take a look at this e mag that I only discovered today, its a little gem....

see not much, but lots.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...