June 06, 2011

Offspring






OK if you are like me and every other female in the country, you will have fallen in love with Nina and her apartment from Offspring. I have been looking at that print above her bed this season and last season and drooling...... I new I had seen that print somewhere and this week I found it. It is the works of Melbourne Artist Rosetta Santucci - her work is Divine, I would love a piece in my own home. Check her out here. I am also a fan of the pressed tin wallpaper in Nina's lounge/living room, what's not to love about this show?????



1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I've been obsessing about Nina's fictional apartment and searching the web for images... funny how a woman with such a cluttered mind has such an incredibly well curated space!

    - Catherine at The Spring
    www.thespringblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...