March 13, 2014

Gold Chalk Home Love and Online Shopping Find


this week, I am thinking lots about the homes I love, whilst dreaming of spending more time in my own home and completing all those jobs that just seem to be put off, day after day, week after week !!! This year, I want to be more disciplined in only having things I love in my space and making every room feel and look fabulous - a bit of practising what I preach one could say!!!!!! Time - where does it go!?????!!!



This is a home I have spent a lot of time looking at - it was a stroke of luck that I stumbled across it - It is the home of Prue, it was featured in the January issue of Country Style Magazine.  I saw it whilst on holidays down at the beach and it was one of the highlights of my trip.  This lady is super stylish in her own way - she has a fabulous ability to mix new with old - I so love that - and nature with colour!!!!
In the article Prue mentions she is influenced by Anna Spiro - I love Anna Spiro, maybe that's why I am drawn to Prue's home. But not only does she have a magical home that I could look at for days!!! Yes, seriously days on end, but she has a fabulous on-line store that I am sure you are all going to love!!!! This is seriously my style all over!!! Check it out here

 Mixing cushions and pillows - love the Megan Park cushion!

I have this print at home - I can't take my eyes off those pineapple in that beautiful bowl!
I love that wire lamp with the Yellow shade and the Coloured book spines are a perfect fit here
 some of my favourites from her on line shop - Olive and Clover





 beautiful mix of country and colour, from memory I think Prue's farmhouse is in Orange NSW
 


happy weekend all, hope this home inspires you to take a dip into colour at your place!

all pics from Olive and Clover and taken by me directly from the magazine

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...