July 11, 2012

new work for Carter Real Estate .......

all pictures owned by Carter Real Estate

Even with the school holidays in full swing I managed to squeeze in this little gem, I started working on it last week and just finished it yesterday - The house had a great feel and the owner had some truly beautiful pieces to work with - she loved colour - like somebody else I know!!!!! - she had collected some real treasures over the years and I fell in love with some of them. I love the feel of her family room - neutral base with some colour injected - I sourced the rug and cushions for this room and they match perfectly with the prints and lounge suite - I love the mix of old and the contrast of new - this room felt like I was in an Old Queenslander - it was filled with loads of natural light.





Check it out in full here while it lasts!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...