July 06, 2012

Chalk Talk - what I am loving right now

Hi everyone - what a crazy time its been for me lately, but during my madness I did manage to get out into the marketplace and see the wonderful colours that are hitting the shops at the moment - Although it is winter, the shops are full with new season spring merchandise and how lovely does it all look - I love the flouro/pastel palette that is hitting the stores in everything from housewares to fashion - it really brings a smile to my face.  I loved seeing the new collection from Country Road - its a real winner I reckon - here are some of my favorite buys for the season!!!! That throw would look fabulous on a white doona - it has a hit of fluro orange in it - hard to see from this picture but an instant style updater without spending big bucks! The trick here is to tone the orange down with some black and white - it looks fresh and RIGHT NOW!!!!
all products shown avaialble at Country Road

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...