November 03, 2010

magazine covers



today we have been hibernating at home, whilst one of my little boys fights off a virus/gastro! It's so nice to stay at home all day and just do all the things you need to do to get organised and back in control, all with the TV going and no mother guilt!!!!

I always find it amazing how the cover of a magazine can steer me to buy it or not - are you the same? Sometimes the cover is so amazing that I must have it and then there are the covers that make no connection with me at all and i find myself leaving it on the shelf. Anyway, today whilst I am nursing my little boy I am inspired to create based on this Vogue cover which I love....I am going to call this "cream with bling!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...