May 15, 2013

Californian Bungalow makeover

I walked into this house about eight weeks ago, the location of this home is amazing, right next door to the very famous Monsalvat art colony. This Californian Bungalow is home to a lovely family of four, who are sad to part with it, but due to travel and work commitments, the house is for sale. It was an amazing home to work on - I truly fell in love with it. My plan for this house was to keep it contemporary whilst also remaining relevant to the local market and look and feel of a Californian Bungalow - I hope I have done it the justice it deserves. If this place tickles your fancy, get in quick - I don't think it will last!
lounge room before and after

Entrance before and after


 Kitchen/dining before and after

  


 main bedroom

 second living room

keep in touch - please like gOLd ChaLK on Facebook xx

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...