March 05, 2014

Freedom Furniture's new collection - my top 5

always love when Freedom release their new seasons collection - this seasons range is pretty exciting - I love the colour combinations and the simplicity of the designs - guaranteed to work in lots of spaces.  My first love is the Round Mirror (above) perfect mixed back with light wood, could equally work with a black or brown sofa.  The floor lamp is Number two - this has a slight Japanese feel, its been a long time since I've been so excited about a floor lamp!! Love this.


 This Canvas is perfect for adding colour and impact to a room - It is strong but also soothing, I can see this working in lots of spaces - this is high on my hit list!
 Its all about copper this season, and these two pieces, the Rug and Cushion are easy updates to ensure you are on trend without over doing it - two very easy pieces to work with that won't date and can be used with lots of couches - works well with Grey, Charcoal, Brown, Black and Neutral - perfect if you have updating in mind.



I always love to head into store to check out the items for myself - I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and feel of the product - well worth a visit to your nearest Freedom Furniture store.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...