August 30, 2013

Guess who lives behind this door...........


every now and then you get to experience a very special property that just leaves you in awe of the space and the owner. A couple of weeks ago, I was lucky enough to go through this magnificent property and help the owner prepare for sale.  It is about to hit the market, currently owned by the very lovely Jill and her partner - Jill's  daughter owns the Blue Butterfly Boutique in Eltham ( I do love that place too!). I was so excited to be invited in, I could not wait to get there. I knew it would be full of "beautiful things" that I would love and marvel at. It was actually a real privilege to see the house in all its glory - but most of all I left this house totally inspired. I hope these pictures do it the justice it deserves - it is a stunning property with loads of character, beautiful big windows and doors and stunning gardens to match!oooh, did I mention that Jill had the most extensive range of Dinosaur Design Homewares I have ever seen - totally J!!!!










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...