July 22, 2010

kitchen plan


here's a sneak peek at a kitchen plan I am pulling together, more about this later... its back to work tomorrow, I'm loving being there and I'm learning lots, actually more and more each week - funny that! I love working with all the different hard surfaces, playing with them and mixing up different combinations. Initially when I started this journey I thought I would have liked to have gone down the Home Staging (preparing homes for sale)route, but lately I am preferring the selection of hard surfaces, still very early days, it will be interesting to see where all this goes.....ohh, I do know that I would love to do some styling work for some home mags too, oohh, one can dream, can't one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...