February 08, 2013

ChaLK tAlK - weekly update

just a few things to cover this week in ChaLK taLK, but some serious exciting stuff on the horizon, that I can hardly wait to share with you all!!!
but, Firstly lets do - ShOP tALk
I love getting out and about, and I am always on the look out for something a little bit different! This shop (although located in Byron Bay) ticked all my boxes! It's a lifestyle, art and fashion shop owned by incredibly talented artist Jai Vasicek. It has a  collection of eclectic, cool, global pieces including Jai’s incredible art works that he produces both on canvas and tiles. His unique tiles fill the walls, made up of iconic images and photographs.  If you are planning a trip make sure you take the time to visit Ahoy Trader




Secondly - lets take a look at my property of the week.......

loved stepping inside this one, my favorite room was the main bedroom , with its almost mezzanine like space- it had loads of natural light. The angles and design of this townhouse were both simplistic and stylish - perfect for a young groovy couple!!!!!!






visit it here for further details!
all images courtesy of Fletchers Real Estate

here's a peek at what I am loving at the moment - I am right into tiles and adding a feature that is just that little bit different - this image from The Atlantic -  in Byron Bay is a perfect example of how tiles can transform a space - they look so effective used on the island bench - Love it!

today I lusted over this Pantone Stationary set, AGAIN!! so, I decided to buy it. So Groovy and full of colour, my favorite thing this week! 


Lastly, I think this is really cool - I call it a drinks trolley -  Swoon! so cool and perfect for mixing up my latest favorite drink of choice - The Margarita! - fabulous recipe here


Cheers all - have a great weekend xx



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...