September 05, 2012

before and after shots that have to be seen to be believed!!

Last week I mentioned that I was eagerly awaiting the return of some photos from my latest makeover - well they have just arrived and I am amazed, I hope you will be too! I really do have to get better at taking before photos - when I walk into a home I am so busy thinking about how to transform the space that I sometimes don't take photos of everything, but I think you will agree this is a fantastic transformation!!!!!

Rumpus Room "before"
Rumpus Room "after" above and below

Family Room "before"!
Family Room "after"!
Main Bedroom Before(above)and below (after)!

Dining Room after - sorry forgot before!

Lounge before (sort of!) and after! - WOW!!!

things to note about this transformation - the only change made to this house was furniture and accessories - nothing else!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???

........stay tuned for more transformations coming soon!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...