April 02, 2012

ChaLK TALk

welcome to another round of ChaLK TAlk guys and girls!!!!!  This week I have helped a  young family get their house ready for sale - most couples/families are so time poor that this job can seem so far out of their reach that it almost makes it into the "too hard basket". But with a few hints and tips you really can make a difference to the way your home will look for those all important photos that appear on the Internet and that very first open for inspection. Do not underestimate the power of home styling - it can make or break your selling campaign. These days most people search the Internet and decide whether they will even look at a property just by what they see on realestate.com, if you haven't done the best possible job of getting your home ready for sale you might as well throw your money down the drain!!! It really is that important.  Let me know if I can help YOU or someone you know!


gOLd ChaLK is still looking for a Kick Butt house to be photographed and featured in an interiors mag - I have the most fantastic opportunity to get some experience of a lifetime and I need your help. If you have, or know someone with a ......"to die for" home please let me know and I would love to check it out.  Opportunities like these don't come around often and its a great chance to showcase your home in a leading publication! A big thank you to those who have already contacted me with their details or a friends details, you are ACE!


Must have item of the week - Ikea Stockholm Rug, it has the potential to suit a modern, eclectic or even traditional space - it's a real winner and at $349 for the large size,  it's a steal - check it out for yourself - its my product of the week!!!!!! I have seen it popping up everywhere or something similar anyway!

I love looking at workspaces, and I found this space  via Decor8 and had to share it with you. If you look carefully you will see those draws I featured a couple of weeks back - very popular and available here.

on the weekend I got to revisit a shop that left an impression on me back at Christmas time - I love discovering new little treasures and if you are down on the Mornington Peninsula any time soon you really should make the time to drop in and visit White Nest- make sure you are cashed up and be prepared to spend at least an hour looking at all the wonderful things it has to offer.  This shop recently got a write up on The Design Files - it was styled by the very lovely Julia Green, who I was lucky enough to chat to this week.  She is the lovely lady who has offered to teach me everything she knows if I get her THE KISS BUTT house!!!!!!!!! please remember keep your eyes and ears open for me!

all pictures from The Design Files - stylist -  Julia Green  and photographer Armelle Habib

master plan design kits are perfect for helping you update your space - read more here
don't forget to LIKE gOLd ChaLK's facebook page and leave a comment, its always nice to hear your feedback.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...