July 04, 2011

Jane Hall's bright and beautiful home

After seeing the lovely Jane Hall and her house in Real Living Magazine back in November last year, I fell in love with her and her love for colour. I could not stop revisiting her pages and admiring every single little detail. She has the most devine taste, I spy a Loom Rug in her lounge room, some Country Road and Aunt Cookie cushions, ohh, did I mention she has an obsession for collecting cushions!!!!! who hasn't for that matter!!!, I just can't seem to get enough of them, much to my husbands disapproval! I also love her teal Morrocan Pouffe. Her home is the perfect example of making your home your own, it has loads of personality and character, things often missing in homes these days. Jane has recently taken a break from acting and is pursuing a career in Interiors - a passion of hers, she has a fab blog worth looking at.










photos courtesy of Real Living Magazine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...