September 29, 2013

get your ticket to Freedom!


 More and more lately I have found myself drawn to the Freedom furniture's - Homewares Range - the range is really exciting, fresh and on trend without being too far out there or too subdued! I love the lighting, cushions, vessels and artwork - all great pieces to experiment with, guaranteed to add some personality to your home! Here are some of my favourites, available now!
group vessels in the same colour hues for a striking display

these prints are priced at $99.00 each - group them as above or use one - look great
accessories add personality to your space, choose some fun low cost pieces and enjoy them
until you feel like a change!
Lighting can be the show stopper your room needs - I like big pieces and dark shades on white/netural walls


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...