August 09, 2013

home tour - colour love


This is the fabulous home of Jane Hall - the styling was done by Heather Nette King, I was lucky enough to work with both of these ladies and get to know them. I love Jane's use of colour and how she brings it all together - her home is very happy - and although this is her rather new abode, her previous home was quite similar in its look and feel. I posted about it here. I got to know Jane and Heather whilst doing some work experience back here.  Back then Jane released a bedlinen range called Salvation Jane, but has now moved onto morning radio!!!! with Chrissie Swan. Regardless, her style is infectious - I could look at her home for hours - neutral base, lots of colour added with accessories - loads of art pulled together fabulously and some key pieces that scream look at me! Full credit to Heather Nette King for a great article and amazing styling.  I am green with envy...............

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...