November 12, 2012

chalk talk - it's back

here's a little bit of what's been going on in my world, in no particular order.............

getting to spend the day with this AMAZING lady - she is fabulous at sharing her knowledge and just so personable and generous with her time. Her intern Sophie was amazing too, she had the most amazing french accent - the one day masterclass was held at The Establishment in Prahran - I am still buzzing from the day, Meagan was amazing, the venue, the people, the food - just everything! and she even signed my lovely book - yesterday I was in styling heaven - this is what it is all about!
one of the most beautiful change rooms I have ever seen, Vogue tear sheets pasted to the wall
and a feather Boer added to a vintage lamp! PERFECT
see it for yourself - take a trip to Barwon Heads, the shop is called Moss Grotto, the owner's name is Alex and she is one seriously talented lady - she also paints - AMAZING!!!!!
I love this tiled wall, featured in this bathroom from a magazine a (not sure which one! sorry!) and recently I saw a replica of it at Longrain in Melbourne - this wall glitters in the dark and looks amazing - I am a little tempted to replicate this in our next bathroom makeover! oohh, by the way, did I mention this place makes THE most amazing cocktails!!!!

just thrown in cause it is seriously groovy Wall Art - Agree???
spent another amazing crazy day with top UK stylist Abigail Ahern, I was seriously THE biggest sponge and hung off every word she said. She had lots to share, she loves breaking rules of the decorating type and loves a Dark room - she paints nearly everything she can get her hands on and proved that good style does not have to equal BIG BUCKS!!!!! a girl after my own heart!!!!
Seed Cuff - loving it! You must have, I must have it! shop it here

This month I have also managed to squeeze in my most busiest time styling and prepping houses for sale, EVER!- and whilst at times it has been totally crazy, I have loved every minute of it, and wouldn't change any part of it for the world!
thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...