August 08, 2012

Home Tour........


my all time favorite gal  - the Miss Julia Green had her home featured on The Design Files recently - I have actually stepped inside this house in REAL LIFE - it was THE most amazing home I had been in - it was full of style and character - there was so much eye candy, I just did not know where to look - I could have spent hours in that house making notes, I just loved it!
 Julia's use of colour is amazing and she has this wonderful knack of making anything look good!!!! Proves you don't always need to spend a lot of money to have a great looking house!

all pictures are courtesy of The Design Files, every Wednesday, Lucy from The Design Files features a stunning home, that will truly give you house ENVY!!! - you must remember to pop in for a look - well worth the time and effort!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...