June 01, 2012

Chalk Talk!!!!!! TGIF

gOLd ChaLK has been busy preparing another house for sale this week - the transformation to this place was really amazing - low spend, big difference - I will post some before and after photos once they come through - it really does go to show that a little TLC and attention to detail goes a long way! This week got me thinking, I get to see lots of houses in my job and it amazes me how no two houses are ever the same - I love going into a home and tapping into it's potential - it's part of the job I love, often highlighting to owners features they may have missed or just plain overlooked, every house I see has potential - that's where the fun begins! The other thing I love is seeing in homes are the things people collect from their travels - I love highlighting them and bringing them to life - this week I have serious house envy! - check out this great house and all its pieces - it may inspire you to show off your wares!!!! This beautiful Victorian Terrace belongs to Alex Zabotto-Bently of AZB Creative, it is situated in Surry Hill, NSW. All pictures from Design Sponge.







and just quietly, I have this thing for art lately - or really forever! here is what I am loving right now - Elephant Art! 

happy weekend peeps - more chalk talk next week! x

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...