March 01, 2012

interior spaces that work for me and why!

hello beautiful rug, chairs, oriental prints and Chinese Wedding Lantern from here - love this space, for me the Lantern is the show stopper, one item beautifully placed to give the wow factor - you must have a wow factor in every room, its a must.

I have to admit that I am not really one for such calm looks - but this space works for me - the patterned rug is the highlight, it contrasts perfectly with the couch and walls, the seating is set perfectly for conversation and I love the mix of furnishing/accessories - the muted grey pouffe works here as does the vase with the pop of pink. This space has again mixed straight lines in their furniture with curves for balance, always a winner.I am rather loving the vertical bookcase at the moment too - did peep one available here if you are interested - book spines work beautifully in adding colour to a space!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...