December 23, 2011

It's Friday again - time for Chalk Talk!

welcome to my last Chalk Talk for 2011 - I think I may have said that last week, old habits die hard. I thought today I would leave you with some of my personal highlights for 2011 - it's been a great year - so much has happened and I can't wait for 2012. Thank you to everyone who has supported me and Gold Chalk this year, I look forward to sharing my journey with you all in 2012. x k

here's the list in no particular order:

getting my property styling business up and running

Starting my own business and getting myself out there and designing these postcards for Gold Chalk
Getting to meet Jane Hall through Heather Nette King and seeing just what it takes to get your business up and running, and to truly stop talking about it and just do it!

being interviewed and photographed in my own home, doing what I love - finally, part of the dream coming true.


being asked to makeover a School Reception area and them falling in love with my concept!

Styling this house for sale and hopefully getting some work with the agent in 2012.

receiving High Distinctions for my subjects at school this year - can't wait for 2012.


working on this shoot with Heather Nette King and getting an insight into the world of Magazine styling.

Finally making over this room and it appearing in Table Tonic!!

Styling this house and receiving a job offer from the Agent!!!!! YAY!

Working on this Shoot with Heather Nette King - again, for The Age M Magazine
Getting these shots taken by the very talented Leonie - me in my house - share more of this story in 2012.

it's been a huge year - I feel very lucky, I really do hope 2012 is even better - thank you all xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...