October 06, 2011

just love some good merchandising


always on the look out for a POP of yellow@!


inside the front window at the new TYPO store in Doncaster!

While I was out and about recently two stores really took my fancy - The first one was the new Typo store in Doncaster - watch out Kikki K and Smiggle, these guys are great and not to mention affordable - got to love that!

The second one was the T2, my favorite tea store of all time, I can get lost in this store, not from the tea so much but from the way they dress their stores, I love their use of colour and I want their Chinese lanterns!!!!......anyway i digress slightly, I recently fell in love with with their new point of sale ticketing - small magnetic mood boards - how cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...