June 16, 2011

school update and some inspiration



Well I am busy preparing for my last exam which will be next week. I have two assignments to hand in as well - so not much fun for me over the next couple of days/weekend. I really can not believe this subject is just about complete - hooray!! My lecturer has made this subject an absolute pleasure, her sense of humor and knowledge is amazing. For a subject that I truly thought I would hate, it has been really good and most importantly I have learnt lots about the building process and roofing.

Over the last couple of weeks I have been working on a living room make over with a friend of mine. The result has been amazing - I loved every moment of it and most importantly her and her husband love it. Will post some details on this soon. love all the colours in this latest photoshop moodboard of mine..........happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...