March 24, 2011

Goldchalk Update











all images Mark Tuckey

Well, it's been a busy couple of weeks, sourcing lots of samples, color swatches and just playing with color for my latest projects. I have also been busy hunting and gathering specific items for different looks that I am trying to convey, whilst trying to get all the things going on in my head down onto some paper! wish me luck with that one. In this job a lot of time is spent researching, sourcing and co- ordinating samples. But I love this line of work and right now I wouldn't have it any other way.

I have also been working on and finishing assignments 1 and 2 for school. The subject is not at all as boring as I originally thought - in fact the teacher is so good, time flies in class. I am peeping on lots of building sites and taking photos of each stage of the building process, at times I feel like I am working for a story on "A Current Affair"!!!!!

and whilst all of this has been going on, I have still found some time to drool over this guy - OMG!! does he do some seriously good furniture and he is an Aussie, and he loves David Bromley too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...