December 23, 2010

Gold Chalk's top 10 blogs for 2010...

I could not make it through the year without a visit or two, or three, or twenty..... to these lovely inspiring blogs.



1. Flip and Bells who just happens to be one of my closest friends and inspires me daily, she's one of those girls that stars at whatever she puts her hand to!

2. Decor 8 Holly really knows how to make things look good and her content is always original

3. a creative mint very inspiring and simple - amazing use of colour and beautiful photography.

4. absolutely beautiful things my favorite Interior Designer - love her work and how she works with colour

5. the design files Lucy is one amazing girl - she is always so kind and approachable - she makes time for people, I love her Melbourne houses section on her blog- my wish is to appear on her blog one day!

6. Ada and Darcy I love her love for all things vintage and roses!

7. Shannon Fricke i will do one of her courses in 2011 - that is on my wish list!

9. daily imprint Natalie is one talented lady who is not afraid to step outside the box

10. frolic inspirational and stylish how to projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...