October 07, 2010

project update

top: Matrix Glass Splashback, bottom: floor tile

colour plan
Pic does not do the colour plan any justice!

I have been working on this colour plan for a little while now, trying to get the right balance and mix and also using some of the things I have been learning at work. In the initial brief, I was asked to work with the existing paint and trim colours of the house (internal) and the client also showed a preference for white cabinetry in the kitchen as she would like to keep some of the existing white appliances. She also has quite a bit of "beech" furniture in the room. This is what I have come up with, hope she likes it. Ooohh, by the way did I mention that "she" is my mother in law who is currently holidaying overseas - lucky her. I hope to present her my ideas when she gets back........
Some of the things that I really like about this colour plan is the Matrix Glass tile splashback and the Wilsonart Laminate bench top in Desert Oasis, both really add some texture and modernity to the space without over doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...