June 16, 2010

school update

No school tonight, only one week to go to my bathroom project is due - I got a big chunk done last night, still not tackled the elevations yet! Do you know what they are? I tell you..... they are very hard drawings done to scale!!!!. I have a materials budget of $12,000 (plus 10% either side) to work to, I have just scraped in. I have to say, I didn't realise that bathrooms can cost as much as, if not more than a kitchen renovation once you include labour. I have learnt how to calculate tile coverage, and how to be thrifty when sourcing a specific look whilst working to a budget. I have a new Caesar Stone favorite - it's called Ginger - works really nicely with Tassie Oak. I will work on my sample board and post some pictures, stay tuned, i might even post my first attempt at an elevation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...