January 29, 2013

Country Road - Copper - right on!

I was walking through Westfield  last week and was mesmerised by the Country Road window - the new home collection is right on Trend! it looked fabulous - I started snapping their window - actually you can see some of them live on my Instagram pics - here's a peek at their new range - in store NOW!


I love the mix of metallic and black here in these vessels - I am thinking copper is making a bigger presence this season - I love this mixed with black and also marble for the kitchen! very on trend.

 just a little inspiration of Copper and black in the kitchen - I recently used these lights in an apartment makeover in Richmond, see my moodboard here.

nice to see the Chevron is still hanging around this season

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...