February 10, 2012

Chalk Talk

what a whirlwind of a week - my article finally appeared in the Age Domain - I had been hanging to see it since way back and finally there it was on Sunday morning - I was like a little girl on Christmas morning - I had no idea what it was going to look like or how I would be portrayed. In the end I was really happy with it and I had so many people text, call and facebook me, that I felt so very special.......anyway if you missed it, you can see it here and here!! A huge thank you to my mate - Leonie Magnuson for her lovely photography - she did a great job, and I got so many complements on the actual photo! 


another photo of me taken by my very talented buddy Leonie Magnuson

This week has been all about getting organised, for work, home and play - I have been having issues with my desk area for what seems like forever and this week I finally took the bull by the horns and ordered a whole lot of storage boxes and files from here.  I was sick to death of looking at my work space and not having it looking right, so I bought all white boxes/folders and have started setting it up - I will post some pics when I finish it this week. Up until now, I have been able to get away with being a little unorganised, but since freelancing to to a couple of real estate agents and doing some colour plans for builders etc, I feel like I am constantly switching my hats - lots of follow up and making sure deadlines are being met!!!!!
storage from kikki K


This week on My Radar......

 real photography - love this! -source House Doctor
 this colour palette is everywhere at the moment Neon Pink Yellow, I like to add blue - this is my board that I created last year! I just knew these colours were going to be HOT - I even designed my business cards in these colours! I tell you - trust your gut!
 neon pink dipped furniture legs
 Neon pink and blue study - LOVE - this image is everywhere on the net this week. so many things make this room work - lamp - POP, chair POP and wallpaper etc, everything!!!

more POP - Rug as ART - new trend!!!!! look out for it

enjoy your weekend x
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very inspiring post. Can't wait to see the study area when it's finished. Don't make me wait too long......
    Tania Maree xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...