October 01, 2010

my bathroom lookbook







my favorite thing to do at work is to play with all the colour swatches and samples and just look at colour plans for clients and builders. I love looking at the choices and seeing how they work together, the lady I work with, really is the guru when it comes to colour plans and I love just listening and watching what she does. I am learning lots (even though the juggling act is sometimes hard to cope with), and slowly gaining confidence in my own choices. The other thing I love doing is helping clients choose the hard surfaces for their homes, this usually means choosing bathroom tiles for their floors, walls, bench top stones and cabinet colors. That really is so much fun and does not feel like work at all. Here are two pages from my bathroom and kitchen lookbook that is coming along nicely.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...